Aulia Hariz is a Research Fellow in Resilience Development Initiative.
Master Irrigation & Water Management
Wageningen University, Netherlands..
Bachelor of Engineering
Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia.
Working Experiences Timeline
Feb 2017 - Present
Engineering Division Staff
State Owned Company Perum Perikanan Indonesia.
May 2016 - Aug 2016
Water Management Service of DKI Jakarta.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Netherlands.
May 2012 - Aug 2014
Evaluation Subdivision Staff
PD. Pasar Jaya, Jakarat Indonesia.
- Dharmowijoyo, D.B.E., Wan Zawawi N.A.. (2017b) Daily activity-travel behaviour, geographical conditions and well-being. Will be presented in Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (EASTS) Conference, 18-21 September 2017
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Delbosc, A., Syabri, I. Time-space prism and social exclusion. Submited to Transportation
- Liu, C. Susilo, Y. O., Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E. Investigating intra-household interactions between individuals’ time-space constraints. Paper presented in 14th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research (IATBR). Revised and resubmitted to Journal of Transport Geography
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O., Karlstöm, A. Analysing the complexity of day-to-day an individual’s activity-travel pattern using Multi-dimensional Sequence Alignment Method: A case study in Bandung Metropolitan Area, Indonesia. Accepted at the 95th Annual Meeting of the Transport Research Board, 2016, and Journal of Transport Geography 64: 1-12
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O., Karlström, A. On complexity and variability of individuals’ day-to-day discretionary activities. Transportation. Published DOI 10.1007/s11116-016-9731-5
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O., Karlstöm, A. Relationships among discretionary activity time duration, travel time spent and activity space indices in the Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Paper presented in 14th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research (IATBR), and Journal of Transport Geography 54: 148-160.
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O., Karlstöm, A. Collecting a Multidimensional Three-weeks household time-use and activity diary in the Bandung Metropolitan Area.Transportation Research Part A 80: 231-246
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O, Karlström, A. The day-to-day variability in travellers’ activity-travel patterns in the Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Transportation 43(4): 601-621
- Dharmowijoyo, D. B. E., Susilo, Y. O, Karlström, A. Day-to-day inter- and intra- personal variability of individuals’ activity spaces in a developing countries. Environment and Planning Part B 41: 1063-1076.
- Sjafruddin, A., Lubis, H.A.S., Frazila, R., Dharmowijoyo, D.B.E. Policy evaluation of multimodal transportation network: The case of inter island freight transportation in Indonesia, Asian Transport Studies 1(1): 18-32
- Traditional Markets Spatial Mapping
- 200 Ton Cold Storage Construction
- 100 Ton Ice Block Plant Construction
- Jakarta Urgent Flood Mitigation Project
Indonesia Scholarship Awardee.
Best Graduate of Urban & Regional Planning.
Champion of 1TB Futsal Tournament.
Champion of First Year 1TB Futsa.