- SNV, Team Leader, Consultant for Climate & Vulnerabiltiy Resilience in WASH. Locations: Bandar Lampung City, Metro City, Tasikmalaya City.
- Rutgers WPF, Team Leader, Midterm Review of Prevention+ Programme.
- UNDP SCDRR II, Consultant of Final Evaluation.
- Plan, Team Leader, Asean Safe School Initiative (ASSI) Reporting Mechanisms.
- Amcross, Consultant, Mid Term Review of Disaster Management Logistic.
- IFRC, Consultant, Lobby & Advocacy of Integration Climate Change Adaptation, Disaster Risk Reduction and Spatial Planning.
- Oxfam GB, Consultant of Mid Term Review - Civil Society Organization and Local Authority (CSO LA) Project. CSO-LA project focuses to enhance CSO role in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), focusing on Goals 1 (no poverty), 5 (gender equality), and 10 (reduced inequalities. Field visit locations: Pangkejene Kepulauan District and Dompu District.
- IFRC (International Federation of Red Cross), Policy Analysis Expert, Integration of Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate Change Adaptation, Development Planning and Spatial Planning, collaboration with Bappenas, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Spatial Planning and Agrarian, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, BNPB.
- Save the Children, Lead Consultant, Pidie Jaya - Aceh Earthquake Emergency Response Final Evaluation. Focusing on Child Education and Child Protection in Emergency. Interviews to beneficiaries in many schools receiving the assistance (teachers, children, parents), government agencies, NGOs and STC Staffs.
- BGR (Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), Spatial Planning Expert, Geo-Risk Sensitive Spatial Planning. Tasks: conducting Pilot Training for Trainers on Geo-Sensitive Spatial Planning. Prepare and lead Smart City excursion to Singapore to groups of Geology Training Center and Geology Agency of Indonesia.
- Food, Agriculture, Organization (FAO), Reviewer/Advisor on Evaluation of Post Disaster Recovery in Mt. Sinabung and Mt. Kelud Volcanoes. Resilience Development Initiative (RDI).
- Plan International, Reviewer/Advisor, Mid-term Review of Safe School Project in Soe, NTT.
- Wahana Visi Indonesia (World Vision), Team Lead, Policy Analysis of Forest Fire Impact to Children, Locations: South Sumatra, West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, Resilience Development Initiative (RDI).
- Bappenas, JFP Training, Geological Aspects in Spatial Planning.
- World Bank, Consultant, Editor for Urban Resilience Concept Technical Note.
- Oxfam GB, Team Leader, Mid-Term Review of Indonesia Disaster Project. Three components are covered: EPR (Emergency Preparedness and Response), BDR (Building Disaster Resilience) and Advocacy.
- Save the Children, Team Leader, Rapid Risk Assessment on Community Based Mechanism in integrating Child and Family Resilience with Social Protection in every Humanitarian Action in Cianjur District, West Java (with Resilience Development Initiative).
- Bulungan District, Consultant, Review of District Spatial Planning in Bulungan District, North Kalimantan, with Regional and Rural Planning Research Group.
- BGR (Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), Spatial Planning Expert, Geo-Risk Sensitive Spatial Planning. Conducting trainings: (1). Introduction to Spatial Planning, (2). Participatory in Spatial Planning, (3). Smart City in Urban Planning. Prepared Curricula analysis, Module preparation and teaching materials.
- Save the Children, Senior Consultant, El Nino Emergency Response Final Evaluation, in West Sumba and Belu Districts, NTT Province.
- Editor, West Java Creative Research Journal.
- West Java Province, Resource Person, Detailed Spatial Planning and Disaster Risk Management Issues, West Java Province.
- West Java Province, Resource Person, Spatial Planning and Disaster Risk Management Issues, West Java Province.
- Kuningan District, Resource Person, Comments on Facts and Analysis of Spatial Planning on District Level, Kuningan District, West Java.
- University of Hawaii Training, Resource Person, Framework of Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation in Indonesia, Climate Change Center ITB & University of Hawaii.
- Asian Development Bank, Resource Person, Climate Portal in Indonesia. With Climate Change Center, Institute of Technology Bandung.
- Bandung District, Resource Person, Theory and Practical Issues for Spatial Planning, Bandung District, West Java.
- Mercy Corps Indonesia, Resource Person, Mainstreaming Climate Change impact to Dengue Fever in Semarang, Indonesia.
- BGR (Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), Spatial Planning Expert, Geo-Risk Sensitive Spatial Planning.
- IOM International Organization for Migration, Indonesia, Consultant, Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) Management Guideline. At this mission, I work closely with Internally Displaced Persons of National Disaster Management Agency (Direktorat Pengungsian, BNPB).
- Tasks: (1). Development of Academic Paper to Support Guideline. (2). Development of IDP Guideline (3). Development of Standard Operating Procedure for Camp Coordination / Camp Management.
- Plan International Indonesia, Mid Term Review Country Strategic Plan, Lead Consultant.
- Main Tasks: (1). Review APPR & Country Strategic Plan, (2). Risk Assessment of Program Unit Area Changes, (3). Child Right Situation Analysis.
- Oxfam & ASEAN Secretariat, Consultant, Scoping Study and Developing Guideline of Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction / Climate Change Adaptation.
- Location: ASEAN Countries. Visited Countries include: Indonesia, Cambodia and Lao PDR.
- Main Tasks: (1).Collect secondary data on CBDRM/CBCCA Practices in ASEAN countries. (2). Develop common guidelines for ASEAN.
- Save the Children, Lead Consultant, Situational Analysis of Disaster and Climate Change Risks Impact to Children in West Java, Resilience Development Initiative, Bandung.
- Field Location: West Java Prov, Kab. Garut, Kab. Bandung, Kota Bandung.
- Main Tasks: (1). Lead team to collect secondary data on disasters and climate change of West Java. (2). Lead team to collect data by interviews to Provincial Government Departments, Local Government Departments, focus group discussions to community, focus group discussions to people.(3) Identify needs, problems and challenges of disaster and climate change impacts to children. (4). Propose sets of recommendation for Save the Children Programs.
- JICA, Consultant, Mainstreaming Climate Change Adaptation to Spatial Plan. Tasks on vulnerability, policy and guidance. Climate Change Center ITB.
- Field Location: Kab. Wonogiri, Kab. Bojonegoro, Kota Bojonegoro, Kota Cirebon, Maminasata National Strategic Region, East Java Province, Kab. Selayar Island, Kota Makassar
- Main Tasks: (1). to develop methods for climate vulnerability assessment and integration with spatial planning from national, island, region, province and city/district level. (2). to propose policy recommendation based on risk analysis of baseline and climate projection, (3). to develop guidelines for integration of climate change to spatial planning.
- Mercy Corps, Consultant for Mainstreaming Dengue Fever Risk Management, Health Vulnerability & Capacity Assessment of Dengue Fever in Semarang City, Climate Change Center ITB.
- Main tasks: (1). to carry out policy analysis of previous health department budget, implementation and policies on dengue fever. (2). to propose set of policy recommendation on reducing dengue fever. (3) to propose responsible stakeholders, coordination and collaboration among stakeholders.
- Municipality of Tanjung Pinang, Consultant, Local Action Development Planning, Regional and Rural Planning Group ITB.
- Main tasks: (1). to carry out analysis on physical infrastructure, environment and disasters. (2). to propose recommendation for development action plan supporting local development plan (RPJMD).
- Bappenas, Trainer for Post Disaster Recovery Need Assessment, Development of Disaster Management Plan, Rapid Assessment. Disaster Management Training.
- Main tasks: (1). to deliver training to local governments on disaster risk management, community based risk management and post disaster recovery. (2). develop training materials.
- Bappeda West Java, Resource Person (Expert), Responsibility on Environmental Analysis of West Java Metropolitan Urban Development. Field Location Bodebek Karpur (Bogor, Depok, Bekasi, Karawang Purwakarta).
- UNDP, Lead Consultant, Mid-term Review of Enhancing Policy for Disaster Risk Reduction (EPDRR), Safer Communities through Disaster Risk Reduction Phase II.
- Main tasks: (1). interviews with key beneficiaries of EPDRR Project. (2). Provides mid-term review of the project related to it's relevance, effectiveness and efficiency (3). Proposes recommendation to enhance the delivery and completion of EPDRR.
- Oxfam, Resource Person, Final Presentation and Socialization of Building and Deepening Resilience in Eastern Indonesia Project, 4 December 2013, Jakarta.
- JICA, Resource Person, Panelist for Local Disaster Manament - Japan Indonesia Cooperation, organized by JICA, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- MunichRe Foundation: Rapporteur for 9th Micro Insurance International Conference, 12-14 November 2013 - Jakarta, Indonesia.
- World Bank: Lead Consultant for Development of Disaster and Climate Risk Profile, Metropolitan Urban Development Programme, World Bank. in Metropolitan Cities of Indonesia.
- Field Location Cities: Balikpapan, Yogyakarta, Palembang, Makassar, Semarang and Denpasar.
- Main Tasks: (1). to identify key hazards and vulnerability and it's drivers (2). to identify spatial risk analysis (3). to conduct focus group discussions for data collection and sharing preliminary results (4). to develop key recommendations for urban resilience inline with the concept developed by Bappenas on National Urban Development Strategy.
- Indonesian Red Cross: Consultant for Analysis of Participatory Climate Vulnerability in Jakarta, Indonesian Red Cross (PMI), TL: Dr. Armi Susandi.
- Municipality of Sungai Penuh: Consultant for Feasibility Study of Flood Mitigation in Sungai Penuh District, Kerinci, Jambi, TL: Dr. Iwan Kustiwan.
- Ministry of Public Work: resource person for disaster management-based spatial planning guidelines. Jakarta (March 2013).
- Bappenas (National Planning Agency): Disaster management training for national search and rescue agency (September 2013).
- Institute of Technology Bandung: organizer of 2nd Planocosmo International Conference on Urban and Regional Planning. Topics on infrastructure financing and investment. Bandung 21-22 October 2013.